Apple Federal Credit Union Education Foundation is a charitable giving institution that makes a focused commitment to serving the educational community. It is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Federal Tax ID Number is 20-5308299.
Apple Education Foundation
- Believes that education can make a significant difference in the lives of children.
- Builds upon the strengths and successes of the past, while creating new initiatives to support a rapidly-changing educational environment.
- Is a financially stable organization, conservative with a commitment to giving 100 percent of all donations to charitable activities.
- Expects strong, visionary leadership.
Education Foundation Staff
The Education Foundation staff is headed by Executive Director, Steven F. Sengstack. Part-time consultants are hired to complete specific day-to-day operational details.
Education Foundation Board of Directors
The Apple FCU Education Foundation board currently consists of 12 members. The Board of Directors includes volunteer members from varying backgrounds, experiences and accomplishments. View the current members of the board and learn more about these dedicated volunteers.
- Fairfax County Public Schools named Apple FCU Education Foundation the 2011 Business Partner of the Year.
- Prince William County Public Schools names Apple FCU Education Foundation 2013 Business Partner of the Year.
- Fairfax County Public Schools video (0:32) recognizes Apple FCU Education Foundation for a $1 million grant to support Great Beginnings. “Thank you Apple FCU for helping FCPS attract, hire and retain the best and brightest teachers.”
As a public charity, Apple FCU Education Foundation is committed to prudent management of funds and open disclosure
of financial activities. Below find key documents that provide the facts and figures.
Articles of Incorporation and Certificate of Incorporation
IRS 1023 application
IRS Determination Letter
Tax Return IRS Form 990