Apple Scholars Program
2016 Apple Scholars
judging is underway.
Recipients to be announced in early May.
In May 2016, the Apple FCU Education Foundation will award 25, $5,000 scholarships to deserving students who will graduate from high school in 2016 and are Apple Federal Credit Union members.
How Will Apple Scholars Be Selected?
- Scholarships are awarded to students whose individual contributions can be demonstrated to offer a recognizable impact on his/her family, school and/or community. Consideration is given to students who have overcome obstacles. and/or experienced unique life experiences.
- A percentage of available scholarships may be reserved for students who are working in an Apple FCU Student-run branch or participating in a future teacher program.
- Competition for these scholarships is significant and there are many more worthy applicants than available scholarships. We continue to search for outside resources to increase the number of recipients. Scholarships are funded through the generosity of Apple FCU and contributions from individuals and businesses in our community.
- All eligible applicants will be included in the selection process.
- Only those applications that are complete and follow all requirements, including due dates, will be considered.
- Applications will be evaluated by committees made up of representatives from various segments of the community Apple FCU serves.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by the Foundation in early May 2016.
Registration is now closed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 571-321-1800. We're there in person to respond to your questions Tuesday-Thursday from 10:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.